here's a breakdown of the past year of wedding planning. in reality most of this has been crammed into the past 2 months, including arranging a pastor.
things i did:
- save the dates (with josh's help)
- pick a color scheme (and then abandon it)
- shoes (probably my most favorite part)
- bm dresses (well sorta, i gave vague instructions)
- make a registry (kind of fun, but kind of boring. i mean, one can only get so excited about towels)
things my parents did (mom mostly, some pops):
- bouquets, boutonnières, etc.
- ceremony decor
- dinner menu
- water bottles
- designate who my moh is (haha. i think i would've been allowed to change it, but it's fine)
- honeymoon arrangements
- groom & gmen attire (still in progress)
- general schedule outline of ceremony/reception
- get the band squared away
the countdown is getting smaller!