last week i got in decent mileage although none of it felt good. i'm not sure what it is with these legs of mine. i'm hoping and aiming to continue upward with the mileage and actually get some 'training' going for fall races (to be determined). of course how many times have i said that...
week in review (6/21 - 6/27)
total miles: 34.25
time spent running: ~ 5 hrs 18 mins
avg hr: unknown. didn't feel like wearing the strap.
avg run pace: 9:16/mile
off days: 2
since i'm not sure when i'll get internet connection again, i'm going to do a slightly early checkup on my 2010 goals.
- run 3 marathons - 2 down, 1 to go. i think i can make this happen.
- pr in at least 3 distances again - 1 so far, by default (10-miler). with my lead legs lately, this will take some work.
- do 5,000 abs and 120 minutes of planks - as of 6/28, 5700 and 90! so i'm resetting this goal at 12,000 and 150. apparently setting a numeric, specific goal has helped some.
- lose 10-15 pounds - currently failing this one majorly. having a specific goal here is not working :)
- beat my '09 miles (2025.10) - umm... it's going to be a jam-packed second-half as i'm not even halfway there.
- get some stamps in my passport - this will happen very soon :)
- figure out how to plan my wedding and be a good maid-of-honor for my best friend's wedding - well i think i was a great moh if i do say so myself, but i have been slack on my own wedding planning.
- pay off a solid chunk of the mortgage - i've paid off 10.52% (to be precise) of my remaining principal. i know my progress will be slower in the second half of the year, but i've known that and it's ok. my goal was not to pay it off, i don't plan on living there forever.
- continue to spend quality time with friends/family - been doing this, and it's easier now that i'm not driving every other weekend, but still could improve of course.
- renovate the master bathroom - still need to find a contractor dude to do the work. (haven't exactly looked yet though)