i don't actually like cherries unless they are on top of cheesecake, but i was recently tagged by grace (grace, it's amazing) and katherine (forward foot strides) with the "cherry on top" award. thanks ladies!
as usual this award comes with stipulations -- answer a question that has nothing to do with cherries, pass the award on and thank those who tagged you (done, see above). simple enough.
however, christina (lazy bones running) was also tagged with this award and posed an interesting thought - who thinks of these "chain email" awards that eventually get distributed to everyone?
i was curious (and bored) enough to try and track down the history... five times. here are my results:
- grace → katye → courtney → ronda → rae → andrew → adam → berryfine → kim → kim → tasha
- rae was double tagged, so i investigated the alternate route: rae → tressa & jesse → stacie → zaneta → adam ... ends back at tasha
- katherine → jessica → mel → toby → tressa & jesse ...same end result
- mel was also double tagged: mel → alma → adam ...same end result
- christina → giorgio → anne → alma ...again back to tasha
of those 22 people, i had never heard of 19 of them before; there sure are a lot of running-bloggers out there. unfortunately the train stops at tasha, and she did not truly start the award. she saw it on another blog and started her own wave, which has been pretty effective thus far. until now anyway, after all that blog linking i don't know if this post can handle six more links.