oh well, the club couldn't have handled me anyway. he went to bed at 9:30 and i listened to the fireworks all night. it was like the projects, but without people climbing in my window.
alright enough with the random youtube links. on to declaring my 2011 goals!
- run some marathons. preferably more than 2. i'm going to be 80 before i finish my 50-state goal.
- race a half-mar. i feel the need to prove to myself that disney wasn't a fluke.
- 5 pr's. stretching myself a little from the previous goal of 3. hope to include:
- 5k - sub-21
- 8k - sub-35
- 26.2 - sub-3:30
- 30-minutes of activity per day. this should keep me regular with weights and yoga.
- abdominables: 25,000 abs / 250 planks. the numbers kept me crunching in 2010 so i'm aiming high.
- commute to work via bike regularly during daylight savings.
- drop a few pounds. for real this time. gotta make peace with my old friend calorie counting.
- one weekend-getaway every month. unfortunately not 12 trips of tahiti-magnitude, i still haven't won publisher's clearinghouse.
- get the tree guy out to actually trim the trees. i only had the work quoted back in june '10...
- purge crap. mainly - clothes but other stuff too. i'm not a hoarder, i just don't like owning so much 'stuff'. i also have way too many clothes, especially considering i typically only wear the sweatpants collection. i have a walk-in closet, dresser, half of "josh's" dresser, and a wardrobe-thingie for my running clothes. josh probably deserves his own *complete* dresser instead of half of one. additionally i will not purchase any new clothes unless replacing something old.
so there we go, 11 goals for 2011.