to fulfill the requirements of this prestigious award, i am doing 7 stylish things instead of random ones:
1) ho-licious shirt i've never worn. i bought it a couple years ago and don't ever go clubbing, so i'm not really sure why i bought it. white/blue nike tank not included.
|don't mind my dirty mirror.|
2) oldddd clothes that i haven't worn it years. thanks to my purge-goal they are now keeping someone
|gap sweaters circa 2000|
please tell me you had one too
3) i also goodwill'd clothes i never should have worn to begin with. they reminded me of the redhead and her "former" wild girl days.
|isn't that a long skirt|
hollister, in case you're shopping for a hoochy skirt
4) this gem is circa 1999. i am pretty sure i haven't worn it since then. i swear i'm not a hoarder.
|laundry day, hence the sheet-less bed|
5) going old school. stole this one off facebook. basically i have always looked cool. especially in middle school.
6) still stylin' in the present.
|another one of my hot outfits worn during ragnar florida keys|
7) how can you deny my fashion? you know you want to be my friend.
|i was 'deb' from napoleon dynamite|
now i know you are all inspired to post your most fashionable moments too. i tag everyone.