am i running that slow? (yes, it was an easy day)
do i look that fat? (i didn't think so)
why are we so quick to judge others, be it in running or life in general?
- he doesn't know that today was an easy run day, and that i hit my target hr zone like a champ.
- he doesn't know that two days ago i did my first brick (/bike ride period) of the year, and my hamstrings are still sore from the effort.
- he doesn't know that i've run 10 marathons and qualified for both nyc and boston.
- he might think i have room for improvement here:
- but he doesn't know that these muscular legs beat a lot of thinner, skinnier girls in races.
- he doesn't know that today i have another appointment with the cardiologist.
"be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle." --[plato]