Here are the highlights of Q1:
- Total miles - 5.70 ...yep (it was cold/I'm a wimpy runner now)
- Overhead Squat 3 rep max - 85#
- Total miles - 10.0 ...yep (still cold/"cold")
- Did a "Jus by Julie" 3-day cleanse and survived
- CrossFit Open (it's what leads to the "Games" that you might have heard about/seen on TV; this is the first round of qualifying) - I finished in 1,912th place out of 11,261 (in the SouthEast region). Woo! Top 60 (I think) move on to Regionals, in case you want some perspective as to how "good" I am, haha.
- Deadlift PR - 185# (15# gain)
- Total miles - 52.4 (10% rule?)
- 2 - 10k's (Cooper River Bridge Run 48:31, Charlotte RaceFest 46:23). Not PR's but happy with them considering the lack of running thus far (see above).
- Attended local running club track workout for the first time - PR'd 400m at 1:21
- Snatch PR - 95# (10# gain)
- Back Squat PR - 145# (10# gain)
- Push Press PR - 125# (5# gain)
- "Grace" PR - 3:28 (30 clean & jerk for time, 95#)
- "Fight Gone Bad" PR - 296
- "Annie" PR - 7:44 (50-40-30-20-10 reps of double unders and situps)
Sister's first half-marathon. Ran about 8 miles with her.